Explore The Corals Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- port-blair START CITY
- port-blair END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
Half Day Local SS (Local Sightseeing point closed on Monday & on all Govt. holidays)You arrive to Port Blair, after check-in and once you are done with you lunch & refreshment, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
- Day 02
Ross Island & Back (Carry Changing Cloth, water & dry food)After breakfast we will set out on a Sea Safari, we will reach the water sports complex from here we will take a luxury motor sail and explore the famous islands of North Bay coral island & the historic Ross Island, experience the fun of cruising and feel the joy of sailing through small big Island and discover the blue ocean and with the on board crew and activity experts who will there to assist you. Upon arrival back to the Port our escorts will arrange necessary transfers back to the respective hotel.
- Day 03
DepartureMorning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport & Proceed Journey with Sweet Memories of Andaman along with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.