Pachmarhi Bhopal Bhimbetka And Sanch Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- pachmarhi START CITY
- sanchi END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Pachmarhi Bhimbetka Bhojpur Bhopal Sanchi
- Day 01
PipariyaArrive at Pipariya Station. Report to coach and Proceed to Pachmarhi. On arrival free time for relaxation.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourVisit Jatashankar, Pandav Gupha, Priyadarshani view point, Mahadev temple, Gupt mahadev mandir. Later visit Rajendragiri sunset point.Extra Topping : Tea/ Coffee at Sunset Point.
- Day 03
Pachmarhi - Bhopal
Bhimbetka – BhojpurProceed to Bhopal. En-route visit Bhimbhetka to see archaeological treasures in the form of cave painting that reveal the life story of pre-historic cave dwellers in India. Later visit Bhojpur famous for the incomplete Bhojeśhvar temple dedicated to Shiva, which houses one of the largest Shivlinga 18 ft tall and 7.5 ft in circumference. Arrive Bhopal in the evening.Extra Topping : Tea/ Coffee/ Soft drink during Panchmarhi to Bhopal journey.
- Day 04
Bhopal - Sanchi
DepartureVisit the Sanchi Stupa – a UNESCO World Heritage site. Photo stop at Tropic of cancer. Take a photo stop at the Bhopal lake. Board the train for Hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.