Varanasi City Tour Package
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- varanasi START CITY
- varanasi END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
New Delhi - Varanasi
By Flight / TrainArrival transfer from Varanasi Airport to Hotel. Overnight at Varanasi.Varanasi: Hindus holiest city and one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi was already old when Rome was founded, a flourishing trade centre when the Buddha came to Sarnath to preach his first sermon. It was a city of great wealth and religious important when the Chinese travelers Hiuen Tsang visited in the 7th century.
- Day 02
Full Day Local City Tour
Early morning drive to Daswamedh Ghat and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges to see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions. (To start at 0500 hrs. for the best lifetime experience) For you to appreciate this remarkable city, we'll transfer you to the banks of the River Ganges before the sun rises. Board a boat with your guide and proceed to the middle of the river, where at sunrise the sight unfolds before you. Thousands of faithful come daily to the banks to bath and pray while in the background, temples and palaces rise in tiers from the water's edge. Visit Vishalakshi Temple, Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Kalbhairav Temple. Later Back to Hotel for Breakfast, after rest. Afternoon Visit Sarnath Evening Aarti at Ganga River. Overnight at Varanasi.
- Day 03
Departure By Flight/ TrainMorning after breakfast visit the Bharat Mata temple with a big relief map of India in marble, Durga temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University which has an Art Gallery and Hindu temple. transfer to Varanasi Airport to connect flight to Delhi for onwards destination.!! Wishing you a happy journey with wonderful Memories !!
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.