04 Days Munnar Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- cochin START CITY
- cochin END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Cochin Munnar
- Day 01
Cochin - Munnar
140 Kms/ 04 HrsOn arrival Cochin you will be met by and transferred to Munnar, a beautiful hill station. Enroute, halt for refreshments and visit Valara Waterfalls. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Visit the tea plantations in the evening at Devikulam. Later you may go to visit the local market and buy aromatic tea from the shops here. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 02
Munnar - Munnar
Munnar SightseeingToday visit Echo point, Top station, Diary farm, Mattupetty dam & Kundala Lake, Tea Museum, Tea factory etc. After noon back to resort and enjoy there. Over night stay munnar.
- Day 03
Munnar - Munnar
Wake up to a misty morning; after breakfast go for exciting local tour of Munnar covers, Marayoor sandal forest, Iravikulam National park, world’s most renowned habitat of endangering species Nilgiri Tahr, also visits some waterfalls and tea plantations near by. Later back to resort. Over night stay.
- Day 04
Munnar - Cochin
DepartureToday before noon check out the resort and return drop off at Cochin International airport
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.