Abode Of The Cloud Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- guwahati START CITY
- guwahati END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Guwahati Cherrapunjee Shillong
- Day 01
Guwahati - Shillong
Airport (100 kms / 03 hrs.)On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East". Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day 02
Excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs. One Way)After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day 03
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydari Park. Evening is free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day 04
Shillong - Guwahati
Airport / Rly Station (100 kms / 03 hrs.)After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.