Alleppey Houseboat Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 2 DAYSDURATION
- cochin START CITY
- cochin END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
Cochin - Alleppey
90 Kms / 02 HrsCheck in Houseboat at 12:00 Hrs and houseboat make a trip through Punnamada River. This river is famous for Nehru Trophy Boat Race which is being conducted every year. Cruise through Punnamadakayal for 15 Mins. The boat enter SNDP Thod (Thod means canal) which is the smallest canal in this trip (width 30-35 mtrs). During this 1hr cruise, boat can stop some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life. At the end of this canal the boat will stop for Lunch. The trip starts after lunch and proceed to Munnattumugam – where three canals joints together making very attractive and beautiful place. The boat cruise through Kainakari , a beautiful village with green paddy fields. One can see chavera church – those interested can visit this church. Boat makes a cruise through Irrmbanam Thod (this is also a small canal). One can also see both side paddy filed, visit vembanadu lake. The boat makes a trip through R Block canal and at 17:30 Hrs it stop at H Block for night Stay.
- Day 02
Alleppey - Alleppey
Morning trip starts at 8 A.M and departure for Alleppey Finishing point or Punnamada jetty. On the way one can see the vast vembanadu lake. Breakfast will be provided before check out at 09:00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.