Bangalore Bandipur Ooty Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- bangalore - Bandipur - Ooty
- Day 01
Bangalore - Bandipur
220 Kms / 05 Hrs
Upon arrival in Bangalore, meet our tour representative who'll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. In the evening, go for a Jeep Safari. Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Bandipur.
- Day 02
Bandipur - Nagpur
50 Kms / 1.5 Hrs
Post breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and leave by road for Ooty. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and embark on a sightseeing tour to Pykara Lake, Doddabetta Peak, Ooty Golf Course, Rose Garden and Tea Museum. In the evening, enjoy boating at the Ooty Lake, and later return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 03
Full Day Tour
Post breakfast in the morning, visit Coonoor by the famous Toy Train (buy train tickets 1 hour prior to the journey directly). At Coonoor Railway Station, a car will be waiting to pick you up. Following the train journey, visit Sim's Park, Dolphin's Nose and Lamb's Rock. Post sightseeing trip, return back to Ooty for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04
Ooty - Bangalore
330 Kms / 7 Hrs
Today in the morning, after breakfast, take a road trip to Bangalore or Coimbatore. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the airport/ railway station for onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.