Bangalore Coorg Kabini Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bangalore- Coorg - Kabini
- Day 01
Bangalore - Coorg
260 Kms / 5 Hrs
Upon your arrival in Bangalore station/airport, our representative greets you and assists you further. Then in a while, you leave for a five hour drive to Coorg, a traveler's delight. As you reach Coorg, you check-in to your hotel room and stay overnight.
- Day 02
Full Day Local City Tour
Start your day with a refreshing breakfast and will be spent at your own leisure. There are different ways through which you can get the best out of Coorg. Coorg is a boon for bird watchers, the place alone boasts of being a habitat of more than 25 percent out of all the bird species in India. Also, you can explore the famous tourist spots of the town. If you want you can choose to stay back at the resort and visit the immense coffee and spice plantation in the evening. As the day comes to an end, you stay overnight in the resort.
- Day 03
Coorg - Kabini
110 Kms / 03 Hrs
After the breakfast, you check out of the hotel and leave for Kabini. This two and a half hour road trip will be something you would always look back to. As you reach Kabini, you check in at Kabini Orange Country Resort and stay overnight.
- Day 04
Full Day Tour
Starting the day with tempting breakfast, you then indulge in activities at you own leisure. You can take guided nature walk and savor the aura. There also are several other options like visiting tribal village to interact with the locals and elephants, take a jungle safari or take a Coracle ride; or perhaps simply stay back at the resort and enjoy the enlightening surrounding. You then stay overnight in the resort.
- Day 05
Kabini - Bangalore
220 Kms / 05 Hrs
After breakfast, you are driven to Bangalore airport/station to carry on with your own plans.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.