Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty
- Day 01
ArrivalUpon Arrival at Bangalore, You will be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Relax at the Hotel. By Afternoon You set out on a sightseeing tour of the Bangalore City which includes The Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Palace,Bull Temple, St. Patrick’s Church and other highlights of the city are covered in this trip. Overnight Stay at the Hotel in Bangalore.
- Day 02
Bangalore - Mysore
140 kms / 03 hrsToday after breakfast proceed to Mysore. After Checking in to the Hotel and relaxing for a while, You set out on a trip of the city. The Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Lake,Zoo, St. Philomena’s Church and many more highlights of this ancient city in covered in this trip. Overnight Stay at the Hotel in Mysore.
- Day 03
Mysore - Ooty
180 kms / 05 hrsleisure. An evening sightseeing of the Ooty lake or the Botanical Garden is Optional. Overnight Stay at Hotel/Resort in Ooty.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing TourToday after breakfast proceed on a sightseeing trip of Ooty. The Botanical Gardens, theDodabetta Peak, Ooty Lake, The Rose Garden, Lamb’s Rock etc are covered in this trip. Overnight Stay at the Hotel/Resort in Ooty.
- Day 05
Ooty - Bangalore
290 kms / 06 hrsToday after breakfast, check out from the Hotel and Proceed to Bangalore. Drop to theBangalore Airport/Railway Station.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.