Best of Rajasthan Tour
- 12 NIGHTS 13 DAYSDURATION
- new-delhi START CITY
- new-delhi END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra – Delhi
- Day 01
By FlightUpon arrival, you will be met and greeted by our company representative, who will then transfer you to the hotel. “Delhi is a city of where the past coexists the present. Many dynasties ruled from here and this city is rich in his architecture of its monuments, diverse of cultural elements, daily life”. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02
Full Day SightseeingAfter breakfast your full day sightseeing tour of Delhi starts; which includes the visit of Jama Masjid a strong symbol of architectural excellence and muslim religious faith. Later visit Raj Ghat. After your visit proceed to India Gate where the busy Delhi is reflected in its moving street circle and way far the President House reflects the Shining India as a Global Power in the decades to come, drive past the Presidential Palace and the Parliament House, after lunch visit Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple and Humayun Tomb. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
New Delhi - Mandawa
180 kms / 04 hrsAfter breakfast at hotel drive to Mandawa, on arrival at Mandawa check into hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of Mandawa visit Haveli local House and Open-air painting. “Mandawa is located in the heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, famous for its forts and Havelis built by rich merchants of the region it display a unique architecture style. The structures of this place reminds one of the cultural and social hotspot in India. Colour use to painted Havelies dominantly blue, maroon, yellow, green and indigo. Have beautiful wall paintings that adorn their walls. Overnight at Mandawa Hotel.
- Day 04
Mandawa - Bikaner
200 kmsMorning after breakfast drive for Bikaner. Upon arrival check –in to Hotel, after visit the Junagarh fort - built by Raja Rai Singh, in 1593. The courtyard of the fort along with the balcony, kiosks and windows are perfect examples of the artisanship of that time. This for built with beautiful red stones and marbles organised cutworks and dots on the fascinating walls. The glorious architecture shown its on various parts of the palace-the Dewan-iI-khas, the Phool Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Badal Mahal and Anup Mahal. Lalgarh Palace, built by Maharaja Ganaga Singh in memory of his father, this is situated at 3 km north of Bikaner. Now most of the part of palace has been converted in Heritage hotel, some part in to a museum named as the Sadul Museum After visit Karni Mata Temple (Temple of Rate’s). Overnight at Bikaner.
- Day 05
Bikaner - Jaisalmer
330 kmsAfter breakfast drive for Jaisalmer on arrival by the afternoon, check-in at hotel. Evening excursion of Sam Dunes with golden yellow sand also dinner including Rajasthani Folk Dance show. You can enjoy camel ride or camel cart ride on Sam Dunes this is glorious experience for all travellers. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
- Day 06
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day city tour of Jaisalmer, known as SONAR QUILA, visit Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli, Godi Sagar, The Jain temple. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
- Day 07
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
300 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive towards Jodhpur, upon arrival check in at Hotel Afternoon visit the Jaswant Thada, located half way up the interminably long road that climbs onwards to the fort, this is the traditional cremation ground of the rulers of Jodhpur. Evening free for have cup of tea at Jasawant Thdada restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 08
Full Day SightseeingMorning after breakfast proceed full day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur visit Mehrangarh Fort: The most magnificent fort in Jodhpur, situated on a 150m high hill. This has been constructed by Rao Jodha, the then chief of Rathore clan, After visit world famous Sardar Market called Clock Tower market. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 09
Jodhpur - Jaipur
330 kms / 06 hrsAfter breakfast, a long drive to Jaipur starts, en-route visit to Pushkar City, later continue drive to Jaipur, upon arrival assisted check-in to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 10
City TourAfter breakfast your guided sightseeing tour starts with a morning excursion to Amber Fort, which is famous for 17th century air-conditioning system and Rajputana architecture. Enjoy Elephant ride while going up to the fort, photo stop at Jal Mahal, visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Hawa Maahl. Evening explore local Markets in Jaipur. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 11
Jaipur - Agra
Fatehpur SikriAfter breakfast check –out from hotel, drive to Agra en- route visit Fatehpur Sikri which is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour at its height. Upon arrival check-in at hotel, Evening free for shopping and personal activities or you have option to go for Mohhabat the Taj show. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 12
200 kms / 05 hrsMorning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Agra visit world famous Taj Mahal, which was built by Shahjahan the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal, after visit Agra Fort called Red Fort made by red stones also divided by several parts. Afternoon drive to Delhi. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 13
DepartureAfter breakfast on time depart to Delhi International Airport to connect flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|
This is a dynamically created website with no presence of any cookies. We do not retrieve any client information and offer a totally secured online payment gateway. Your no personal information will be shared via cookie. Every computer has the criteria to decline file downloads like cookies. So you may go for the option to decline all cookies via your computer. But we are not at all responsible nor do we have any control over any of the cookie through your advertisements. They get automatically downloaded at the time you click any advertisements. So try not to click any of the advertisements during the payment process to avoid such issues.
1. The Booking GO INDIA HOLIDAY is very straight with all its Terms and Conditions. The contract is liable when the booking of your tour package of your choice is confirmed from our side and we receive the signed booking form and deposits. All your bookings and confirmations are carefully handled by the GO INDIA HOLIDAY through email or telephone or via our Internet sites. Every relevant clause must vey correctly filled. The signed booking form confirms your approval to accept our every terms and condition applicable for our client's during the whole process.
2. Deposit After the completion of the process of the signed booking form you must have to deposit 50% of your travel cost to the company.
3. Payment The payments will be done on the name of GO INDIA HOLIDAY through cheque, Demand Draft, Credit card or electronic money transfer. The add on surge of 3%- 5% will be applicable on the credit card payments that will be later added to your invoice cost. If the booking is made within 10 days of tour departure in that case there will be immediate full payment.
4. Balance After the completion of the booking form and deposit received, there will be an invoice that will be sent to you along with a receipt for the already paid. The payment of the tour will be done before 28 days of the tour departure. In case there is any booking done within 14 working days of the tour departure, it will be considered under the late booking process and there the payment will be done in full. If someone fails to pay the full amount within the 28 days of circle prior to tour departure, the booking will be cancelled. The cancellation of the payment fee detail is mentioned below:
5. If you cancel your Holiday If anyone among the tour member wish to cancel the tour, written notice must be send to the Tours Department of GO INDIA HOLIDAY Company along with the signature of the same of the booking form. the date of cancellation will be considered on the day when the written notice along with the signature will be received at the company. As this incurs administrative cost and retention charges by hotel, the cancellation charges will apply on the following scale:
a)Less than 90 days but more than 15 days: 30% of the total package price.
b)Less than 15 days but more than 07 days: 50% of the total package price.
c) Less than 07 days: No refund.
In case of reservation cancellation the mail should be sent at [email protected] / [email protected] (MD) and contact our customer Service representative for further inquiry. In case of any refund, the due amount will be processed within the 35 days of the receipt of your cancellation notice. Traveller Substitutions Are Considered Reservation Cancellations And Are Subject To Cancellation Fees. Flight cancellation will cost INR 3500/per person except in case if there is non-refundable air fare. During such case 100% cost of the fare will be deducted.
6. If you change your booking If you wish to change your travel arrangements, date, accommodations once your confirmation invoice is issued, we will try our best to satisfy your change but this won't be possible in every case.
7. Liability The company does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As an operator of the package tour therefore, we cannot be held liable.
The company is only the tour operator. It does not hold any ownership of any hotel, coach or other accommodation facilities of the tour package. We do not hold liability of anything
a) Where there has been no blame with respect to the organization, provider or operators.
b) Where the disappointments in execution of the agreement are inferable from the client.
c)Where the disappointments are inferable from an outsider not associated with the arrangement of the occasion and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
d)Where the disappointments are because of strange and unforeseeable conditions outside your ability to control.
e) Where the disappointments are because of an occasion which you or your provider even with all due care couldn't anticipate or foresee.
We take whole responsibility to ensure good and healthy services good in both respect quality as well as standard that will be happily acceptable by the passengers. The information provided in our website is provided with best knowledge of the organization and take responsibility to take good care of everything with an intention of good faith.
8. Complaints We do our best possible to make the journey of our clients smooth and hassles, but every time things do not work out as same and good. In such case you can complain about your issue to the GO INDIA HOLIDAY Manager at the very same time so that he could resolve your problem within little time span. If further there is no such action taken by the representative you can send your complain within 28 days of the tour ending in written. If you fail to register you handwritten complain in the mentioned time circle it will affect the investigation and outcome of the complaint. Any dispute between clients and GO INDIA HOLIDAY. will be governed by the Jurisdiction of India Delhi Only.
9. Passports & Visas To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
10. Health Any person suffering from contagious disease is not permitted to travel. If any person caught with such disease during the tour, he/she will be immediately departed. And have to make his/her arrangement by own to return back home.
11. Early Check-in / Late Check out The standard check-in and check-out of any good hotel is 1200 Hrs. (IST). The cost of Early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can sometime make it for you but we can't assure you for such services every time. It totally depends upon the hotel, occasion and their availability.
12. Extra Uses of our Vehicle Please note that the cost of the vehicle of your extra use like usage of your tour cab after the transfer or after the scheduled sightseeing is not included in your tour cost until and unless it is mentioned in your itinerary.
13. Rights to amend the itinerary if required Once your tour is started you have to follow the finalized itinerary strictly. In case of any such critical circumstances that is beyond the control, some or the entire itinerary will be changed to ensure the smooth and safe journey of the passenger which is our foremost responsibility.
14. SurchargeYour travel arrangement will be subjected to any surcharges in case of any hike in the fuel price or scheduled airfare or any other taxes by the government. We will try our best to absorb up to 2% of such surcharges. Beyond 2% will be charged.
15. Our Liability Our company GO INDIA HOLIDAY takes responsibility of all those arrangements of your holiday package which are totally within our control and reach and takes whole liability of our clients for any negligence or ignorance from our agents and employees. However there are certain circumstances which are out of our reach and control, in such cases we are not prepared to take the liability. GO INDIA HOLIDAY is an extremely well known National and International Tour, Travel Packages Company in India which offers many bundles like as Golden Triangle Tour bundles - Golden Triangle South India, Culture Tour Packages in India, with GO INDIA HOLIDAY, get travel bargains on visit Packages and spare more. Spa, Ayurveda Tour Packages, Spa and Ayurveda Treatment, Heritage Culture Tours in India, Heritage Culture Tour Packages, Sikkim and Darjeeling Tour Packages, Best, Honeymoon, Holidays, Honeymoon Packages - Goa, Kashmir, Kerala, Shimla, Best places in India, Best Places to Visit - Goa, Kashmir, Kerala, Taj Mahal in India, Best in India-Taj Mahal, Nightlife in Goa, Temples in South India. Presently there are a couple of approaches to keep you roused to get out and about. Here are five basic things to keep you inspired and pondering travel:
The company is not at all responsible for any uneven casualties like Any death, personal injury, sickness accidents, loss delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or theft of anyone travelling with him. Any demonstration, oversight, default of any self-employed entity or other individual or by any hireling or specialists utilized by them who might be locked in or worried in the arrangement of settlement, refreshment, carriage office or administration for the customer or for any individual going with him howsoever caused. The company will also not take any liability of any event out of our control such as natural disasters, industrial disputes, reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and sea ports and similar events or any other such calamities that we can control or can't reach to sort it out.
Minimum cancellation 20% (except flights)
· 25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
· 50% Between 30-10 Days Before Tour Departure
· 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
· 100% Between 05-Same Day & No show
· Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost If you need to cancel your reservation, please send us a mail at [email protected] / [email protected] (MD) and contact a "Go India Holiday" customer Service representative. To receive any refund, if applicable, that may be Due will be processed within 35 days after our receipt of your written Notice of cancellation. Traveller Substitutions Are Considered Reservation Cancellations and Are subject To Cancellation Fees and it should be issued in the form of Credit Note. Traveller Substitutions Are Considered Reservation Cancellations and Are subject To Cancellation Fees and it should be issued in the form of Credit Note.
NOTE: In case of third party products, such as cruise holiday, bus and train tickets, 5 Star hotels, services during the trade fair period, festival periods, the rules relating to payment terms, cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned third party service provider would be applicable and in addition the company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges of Rs. 2,000 per person.
There will be a service tax of 15% presently applicable over and above all mentioned charges. Hence, post deduction of cancellation charges with service tax, balance amount will be refunded.Learn more.