Chikmagalur Hill Station Tour Package
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bangalore - Chikmagluru
- Day 01
Bangalore - Chikmagalur
250 Kms / 05 Hrs
Pickup from Bangalore after drive to Chikmagluru, On arrival at Chikmagalur, check in to the Hunkal Woods. Hunkal Woods is an eco-retreat located in the Western Ghats around Chikmagalur. Hunkal Woods is surrounded by Mullayanagiri, Kemmangundi, Muthodi Wildlife Sanctuary and Baba Budangiri. Evening free at the retreat. Enjoy bonfire at night. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 02
Morning breakfast and full day free to take a jeep drive to highest peaks, estate jungles and camping slopes. Evening return to Hunkal Woods retreat. Evening free at the retreat. Enjoy bonfire at night. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 03
Muthodi Wildlife Sanctuary
Morning breakfast and full day free to take a jeep drive to Muthodi wildlife sanctuary. Evening return to Hunkal Woods retreat. Evening free at the retreat. Enjoy bonfire at night. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04
Chikmagalur - Bangalore
250 Kms / 05 Hrs
Morning after breakfast, check out the retreat and proceed to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be taken to Railway station or Airport for your return journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.