Darjeeling Kalimpong Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- bagdogra START CITY
- kalimpong END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Darjeeling Kalimpong Bagdogra
- Day 01
Bagdogra - Darjeeling
ArrivalMeet & greet with our representative at NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Darjeeling "The Queen of Hills". On arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourEarly Morning (at 04.00 am) visit Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed),Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre , Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Day 03
Darjeeling - Kalimpong
By SurfaceAfter breakfast check out from hotel & proceed for Kalimpong.. Check in & rest. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Local SightseeingAfter Breakfast enjoy tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery etc. Evening free for leisure..Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter B/Fast leisure time free for packing and personal activity, Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station & proceed journey with sweet memory of North East along with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.