Glimpse of Nepal Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- kathmandu START CITY
- kathmandu END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Kathmandu - Nagarkot
- Day 01
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by our representative & get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Day 02
Kathmandu - Nagarkot
Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Patan Durbar square. After sightseeing, drive to Nagarkot – situated at 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu and at the altitude of 2175 above sea level. One of the most popular destination for the view of sunrise and sunset as well as panoramic view of series of Himalayas including Mount Everest. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Walk up early morning to catch the view of Himalayas including Mt Everest- the highest peak in the world at sunrise from your room . Breakfast and drive to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar sightseeing. Then after, transfer to Kathmandu hotel. Check into hotel. Free time to explore the market for personal activities like shopping etc as own. In the evening, enjoy farewell dinner at the Nepali Restaurant with typical cultural program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 04
Breakfast, free time till departure to international airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.