Goa Honeymoon Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- goa START CITY
- goa END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- 04 Days Goa
- Day 01
By airAfter arriving at the Goa airport, get in touch with our representative who will assist you with a smooth transfer to the beach resort. Enjoy a boat cruise on the Mandovi River in the evening. This is followed by your return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 02
Enjoy your breakfast and then ride your way towards North Goa. There are a few beaches in North Goa which are very popular including Baga Beach, Dona Paula, Calangute and Miramar. You can visit these beaches and have a great time by visiting them. Other places where you can have a great time include Fort Aguada and the old churches in Old Goa. This is followed by a return to the resort in the evening for an overnight stay.
- Day 03
South GoaStart the day with a delicious breakfast and make your way towards the beaches of South Goa from North Goa. Some of the popular attractions that you will visit include Santa Durga Temple, Colva Beach and Mangeshi Temple, along with a few other places. Return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04
DepartureAfter enjoying your breakfast in the morning, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel. Ride to the airport to board the flight back home.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.