Goa Short Trip 3 Days
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- goa START CITY
- goa END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Arrival Goa
- Day 1
GoaUpon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay. The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier. Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
- Day 02
GoaThe 2nd day of your tour to Goa is dedicated to the exploration of North Goa beaches. The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing. Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs. The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
- Day 03
DepartureOn the 3rd day of your Goa Trip, you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries.Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa.You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Tour Map is not avaiable.
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|