Golden Beaches of Goa Tour
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- mumbai START CITY
- mumbai END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Mumbai Goa
- Day 01
ArrivalUpon arrival at Mumbai meeting and assistance followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02
Mumbai - Goa
City TourBreakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport to connect flight for Goa.Upon arrival at Goa meeting and assistance followed by transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free for self activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast spend full day to explore the North Goa. Visit Lord Bodgeshwar Temple, Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach etc. In the evening, you will return to hotel for overnight.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast explore South Goa. Visit Miramar Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Shanta Durga Temple, Margao, Colva Beach, evening boat cruise. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 05
Full Day TourAfter breakfast you will be free to enjoy the natural beauty of Goa. This day is a day of relaxation. Enjoy the sun, sand, and the sea at beaches at own in Goa. Here you can have some of the finest local drinks and other delicacies. The night is spent at the hotel.
- Day 06
Goa - Mumbai
By FlightBreakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport to connect flight for Mumbai.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.