Gujarat Temple Tour Package
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- ahmedabad START CITY
- ahmedabad END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Ahmedabad – Jamnagar - Dwarka – Somnath - Ahmedabad
- Day 01
Ahmedabad - Jamnagar
315 kms / 05 hrsUpon your arrival in Ahmedabad, you will meet our representative/driver at the airport & drive towards Jamnagar.On arrival check in at your pre booked hotel.Visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum.In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple is known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records.Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 02
Jamnagar - Dwarka
150 kms / 03 hrsToday, drive to the sacred town of Dwarka.Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple & take a holy dip in Gomti river.Later visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on the way back to visit Rukmani Temple.Attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadish temple.Return to hotel & overnight stay.
- Day 03
Dwarka - Somnath
200 Kms / 04 HrsToday, enjoy sightseeing tour of Porbandar.Visit Kirti Mandir, built in 1950 by Nanaji Bhai Kalidas as a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This monument has paintings of the Mahatma and his wife Kasturba.Later drive to Somnath & on arrival check in at your pre booked hotel.Visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple.Attend evening Aarti and later watch light and Sound show.Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 04
Somnath - Ahmedabad
407 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast, drive to Ahmedabad.Enroute visit the Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car Museum at Gondal.Late evening arrival at Ahmedabad & upon arrival check in at your pre booked hotel.Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter breakfast visit Akshardham temple, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram.Later you will be transferred to Ahmedabad airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.