Gujarat Temple Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- ahmedabad START CITY
- ahmedabad END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Ahmedabad - Jamnagar - Dwarka - Somnath - Rajkot - Ahmedabad
- Day 01
Jamnagar - Ahmedabad
315 kms / 06 hrs
Arrival transfer from Ahmedabad Airport to direct drive to Jamnagar, upon arrival check in at Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02
Jamnagar - Dwarka
150 kms / 03 hrs
Morning after breakfast visit Lakhota Lake &Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. After free for Shopping, after noon drive to Dwarka. Evening attend aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 03
Dwarka - Somnath
Porbandar - (200 kms /04 hrs)
Early morning attend Nageshwar Jyotirling, after breakfast proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka Major Tourist arrives for Dwarka Tourism.Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river,later leave to visit Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, After drive to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 04
Somnath - Rajkot
Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal - (200 kms / 04 hrs)Morning after breakfast proceed to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jungadh fort at Junagadh, Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 05
Rajkot - Ahmedabad
Akshardham - (225 kms / 05 hrs)After breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple & Gandhi Ashram. Evening Drop at Railway station or Airport.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.