Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Bikaner Best Tours
- 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- bikaner END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Bikaner
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival at jaipur Airport / Railway Station transfer to hotel after freshen. Proceed for full day sightseeing visit, Albert Hall (Mueseum), Govind Deo Temple and Jal Mahal rest of the day visit local colorful markets. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local SightseeingAfter breakfast, proceed for sightseeing for the day includes Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Nahargahr Fort.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Jodhpur
331 kms / 08 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Jodhpur. In the afternoon visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
305 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival check in at hotel and rest day at leisure. ‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local City TourAfter breakfast, in morning visit the fort and the havelis. See the man made Gadsisar lake ( Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period ) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh In the evening go for a camel safari in the rolling sand dunes of Sam. Overnight at Tent.
- Day 06
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
333 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Bikaner. On arrival check in hotel. Day free at leisure in the evening visit local market place. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07
City TourAfter breakfast Visit Junagarh fort (built on plains unlike all major forts of Rajasthan), camel breeding farm and the famous rat temple at Deshnok (Karni Mata Temple). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 08
DepartureAfter breakfast leave Bikaner for your onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.