Jaipur Jodhpur Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- jaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Tour
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City Palace, and local market. Beautiful palaces, forts and colourful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer Fort Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jalmahal. Evening visit local Market. Overnights at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Jodhpur
350 kms / 06 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast proceed to sightseeing visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Jodhpur - Jaipur
DepartureAfter breakfast transfer to Airport/Railway station to your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.