Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy sightseeing Visiting Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal , Jal mahal and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Jaipur - Jodhpur
350 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast visit Amer fort later drive toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jodhpur - Udaipur
325 kms / 06 hrsAfter breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens after that proceed to Udaipur in evening reached at Udaipur check in Hotel and evening leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Local City TourAfter breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing of Udaipur The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial and Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter breakfast transfer to Airport / Railway station for your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|