Jaipur Mandawa Jodhpur Tour
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- jodhpur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Mandawa Jodhpur
- Day 01
ArrivalOn arrival in Jaipur, meet our representative who will assist you while taking a transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, leave for sightseeing around the city. You can begin with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 02
Local SightseeingAfter breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go for shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Mandawa
170 kmsAfter breakfast drive to Mandawa. On arrival transfer to hotel. Later visit Mandawa Havelies, Thakurji Temple & Local Bazar. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Mandawa - Jodhpur
342 kmsAfter breakfast drive to Jodhpur on arrival checkin at hotel day free at leisure. Later visit market area. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast the best preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
DepartureAfter breakfast Leave Jodhpur for your onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.