Jaipur Mount Abu Udaipur Tour
Jaipur Mount Abu Udaipur Holiday Tour Package
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Mount Abu Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalBeautiful palaces, forts and colorful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur. Visiting Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal , Jalmahal etc. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Mount Abu
500 kms / 09 hrsAfter breakfast drive to mount Abu on arrival check-in at hotel. Evening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake / Rest in hotel evening leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Mount Abu - Udaipur
170 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast enjoy the city tour of Mt. Abu. Visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram, Gurushikhar, Dilwara temple after that proceed towards Mount Abu in the evening reached in Udaipur check in hotel evening leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari and Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
DropAfter breakfast proceed to your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.