Jaipur Pushkar And Udaipur Tour Package
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing City TourToday after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Govind dev Tempal and Jal mahal.Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Pushkar
125 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Pushkar en-route visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Pushkar - Udaipur
330 kms / 07 hrsAfter early breakfast proceed to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day city tour visiting Ekling ji and Nagda temples, City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
DropAfter breakfast proceed for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.