Jaipur Ranthambore Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- jaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Ranthambore
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel. Beautiful palaces, forts and colorful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur. This largest city of Rajasthan, founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, is famous for its magnanimous hospitality. Evening visit City Palace and local market. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawamahal, Jantar Mantar, Museum and local market. Overnights at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Ranthambore
160 kmsAfter breakfast proceed to Ranthambore and transferred to the Hotel. After Lunch proceed for evening safari. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Local City TourEarly morning proceed for jungle Safari. Return back to the hotel for breakfast. After lunch visit Ranthambhore Fort & Lord Ganesh Temple.inside the Fort.Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 05
Ranthambore - JaipurEarly morning proceed for Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. After morning safari return back to Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast you will be transferred to your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.