Jaipur Udaipur Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Udaipur Tour
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting city palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourToday after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Udaipur
410 kmsEarly morning after breakfast proceed for Udaipur reached in the evening check in Hotel and visit Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast proceeds for full day sightseeing of Udaipur The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnights at hotel.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter breakfast proceed to your onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.