Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- jodhpur START CITY
- jaisalmer END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jodhpur Jaisalmer
- Day 01
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
190 kmsArrival at Jodhpur and transfer to Jaisalmer. The Golden City’ of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. You will be received and check in at the Hotel. In the evening visit Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple & Patwa Haveli. Evening go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back. Overnight at Camp.
- Day 03
DepartureAfter breakfast we checkout from Desert Camp and explore Lodurva, Kuldhara, Amar Sagar & Bada bagh. Later you will be transferred to your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.