Jodhpur Mount Abu And Udaipur Tour
- 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYSDURATION
- jodhpur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jodhpur Mount Abu Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalAfter arrival check in hotel, later proceed for half day city tour visit local market and Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur.Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02
City TourAfter breakfast at hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jodhpur - Mount Abu
280 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast proceed towards Mount Abu check in hotel. Later in eevening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake. The name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Local City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Day at leisure, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple. Dilwara Temple are a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Mount Abu - Udaipur
160 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast proceed for Udaipur check in hotel in evening visit Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 06
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
- Day 07
DropAfter breakfast proceed towards your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|