Jyotirlinga Shirdi Ex Mumbai Tour
Mumbai Shirdi Aurangabad Nanded Bhimashankar
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- mumbai START CITY
- mumbai END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Mumbai Shirdi Aurangabad Nanded Bhimashankar
- Day 01
Mumbai - Aurangabad
ArrivalArrival transfer from Mumbai Airport / Railway station after travel to Aurangabad (Grishneshwar) via Nashik (Trymbakeshwar). Trymbakeshwar near Nashik (20 kms) and Grishneshwar near Ellora / Aurangabad (40 kms) are two of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples of Lord Shiva in India. Overnight stay in Aurngabad.
- Day 02
Nanded - Aurangabad
(380 Kms / 8 Hrs) By SurfaceMonring after breakfast drive to Nanded via Aundha Nagnath Temple (380 kms - 7.5 hours). Aundha Nagnath Temple is a Lord Shiva temple at 64 kms from Nanded and believed by many as one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temple. Evening visit to the Hazur Sahib Gurdwara. Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
- Day 03
Aurangabad - Shirdi
(390 kms - 7.5 Hrs) - By SurfaceTravel to Shirdi (390 kms - 7.5 hours). Enroute visit Parli Baidyanath temple (Also referred to as Parli Vaijnath temple and believed by many as one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temple). Shirdi is a renowned Saibaba Temple and one of the most visited temples in India. Overnight Stay in Shirdi.
- Day 04
Shirdi - Mumbai
Early Morning Shirdi Saibaba Temple Darshan. Travel to Bhimashankar (180 kms - 4.5 hours) to visit the Jyotirlinga Temple. Depart to Mumbai (220 kms) / Pune (100 kms).
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.