Karnataka Heritage 3 Days Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Srirangapatna, Mysore, Halebid, Belur- Shravanabelagola
- Day 01
Bangalore - Mysore
By Train / Flight Flight / 150 Kms / 03 HrsPick up from Bangalore and proceed to Mysore, Enroute visit Srirangapatna - Island fortress of Tippu Sultan, Tippu's Summer Palace, Mosque and Sriranganatha Temple. On arrival at Mysore, check in at Hotel and proceed to visit Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hill - the abode of Goddess Chamundeshwari, Brindavan Garden - the famous garden at the Krishna Raja Sagar (KRS) Dam after sunset, when musical fountains and colored lights transform this place into a magical fairyland. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 02
Mysore - Hassan
Halebid - BelurMorning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Hassan. On arrival at Hassan, check in at Hotel and relax for sometime. Visit to Halebidu, the 12th century capital of the Hoysalas. The Hoysaleswara temple was built during this time by Ketamala and attributed to Vishnuvardhana, the Hoysala ruler. Halebid enshrines Hoysaleswara and Shantaleswara, named after the temple builder Vishnuvardhana Hoysala and his wife, Queen Shantala.Then visit to Belur, which is located on the banks of the River Yagachi, a star shaped temple with hand lathe-turned filigreed pillars and sculptures will take your breath away. The temple, perched on a star shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03
Hassan - Bangalore
185 Kms / 04 HrsMorning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. Enroute visit Shravanabelagola - is one of the most important Jain pilgrimage destinations in Hassan district. The 57 feet monolithic statue of the Bhagavan Gomateshwara Bahubali is located on the Vindyagiri. Bhagavan Gomateshwara Bahubali is considered to be the world's largest monolithic stone statue and was erected by Chamundaraya, a general of King Gangaraya. On Arrival at Bangalore, drop to Railway station or Airport.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.