Kerala Classic Tour
Callsic Kerala, the beautiful state located in the southern corner of India who invites everyone for a unique tranquil holiday. One can easily explore the mystical land of Kerala and have a ravishing, revitalizing and a rewarding experience. The destination of Kerala offers Backwater cruise, Jungle Safari, Elephant Ride and the metropolitan life style. It has every ingredient that makes perfect recipe for a memorable tourism in Kerala.
- 9 NIGHTS 10 DAYSDURATION
- cochin START CITY
- trivandrum END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Cochin - Munnar - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- Day 01
By FlightUpon your arrival at Cochin Airport you will be met and assisted by Go India Holiday representative and transferred to Hotel, complete your check in formalities, After free for leisure. Overnight at CochinCochin: Cochin is the natural created by the famed underwater Malabar mud-banks whose quality ensures that the rougher the seas are outside, calmer the waters are within the Harbour. Vasco-de-Gama placed it on the world map. It has a Jewish synagogue, Portuguese churches, mosques and Hindu temples, the Chinese Fishing Nets etc.
- Day 02
Cochin - Munnar
130 kms / 04 hrsMorning after breakfast proceed with Go India Holiday for half day city tour visiting Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue and Parikshith Thampuram Museum. Later drive to Munnar. Munnar is a picturesque hill station, known as " Tea City", enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls. On arrival check-into the hotel. In the evening, stroll around the incredible mountainous terrains. Overnight at Munnar.
- Day 03
Full Day SightseeingMorning after breakfast visit Munnar, the South India's coolest tourist destination and the Honeymooner's Paradise. Visit Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, Anamudi Peak, Chinnar wildlife Sanctuary, Mattupetti Dam ,Mattupetti Indo-Swiss Farm, Echo Point, Top Station, Marayoor. Drive back to hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
- Day 04
Munnar - Periyar
110 kms / 04 hrsMorning after breakfast drive to Periyar nestled in spice and rubber plantations. Known to be Kerela’s pride and testimony to nature’s splendor, Periyar has a lot to offer in terms of wildlife. On arrival check-in to the hotel. After getting refreshed in the afternoon get ready for a sightseeing tour by motorboat to watch the wild life mainly wild elephants in herds. Other than wild elephants, you may also catch sight of Tigers, Bison, Spotted deer, Gaur and other animals. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. Enjoy the sights and sounds of this wonderful sanctuary. Return to your resort in the evening. Overnight at Periyar.
- Day 05
Full Day Local City TourMorning after breakfast full day is at leisure or you can explore surroundings on your own. . Overnight at Periyar. Overnight at Periyar.
- Day 06
Periyar - Kumarakom
120 kms / 03 hrsMorning, after breakfast gets ready for your drive to Kumarakom. The village of Kumarakom is a cluster of little islands and this small water world is part of the Kuttanad region. A picturesque, clean village, Kumarakom is a tiny hamlet on the banks of a lagoon formed by the Vembanad lake. Check in to your resort where calm, emerald backwaters reflect hundreds of thousands of gently swaying palms where the primary attraction however, is its lazy ambience. After getting refreshed visit the bird sanctuary of Kumarakom and explore a whole new world of feathered species. For an inquisitive bird watcher it is an ideal place that echoes with the chirping of birds including a variety of migratory birds. Take a walk around the sanctuary while experiencing the sights and sounds of these birds. Kumarakom offers visitors many other leisure options. Enjoy the ethereal magic of nature. This bird sanctuary covers an area of around 101 acres of land full of woods and the lake, which attracts various kinds of birds here. Overnight in Kumarakom.
- Day 07
Kumarakom - Alleppey
HouseboatMorning after breakfast check in to a Houseboat and sail back to Alleppey passing through Chennamkery, Kainary, Pallathuruthy and Kuppapuram- all small backwater villages, to reach and Disemabrk at Alleppey. 'Venice of the East', a small town placed south of Cochin is highly visited as a finishing point jetty. Stay your night at a houseboat at Alleppey and have some dinner. Overnight at Houseboat.
- Day 08
Alleppey - Kovalam
By SurfaceAfter morning breakfast enjoy rest of the day at leisure on the houseboat. Later around we drive on wheel to Kovalam (190 Kms / 4.5 Hrs), enjoying the lovely view of the coast areas, coconut trees and the green lagoons. On arrival check in at hotel, freshen up and spend some time at the luxury and comfort of your hotel room. Later we go for beach tours of Kovalam, considered to be the finest beach resort in the world. Enjoy the lovely surrounding and the picturesque view of the Light House beach, the largest and the most popular beach in Kovalam and Samudra Beach. Also enjoy the lovely view of the Arabian waves embracing the virgin sands as well as enjoy various water sports in a pleasant and exciting way. Return back on time to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 09
Local Sightseeing TourEnjoy the hearty breakfast the hotel and relax for some time. Today we go for a ful day sightseeing tour of Trivandrum the capital city of Kerala to pay visit to some of the exciting tourist attractions including Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum and Sri Padmanabha Temple. Rest of the after enjoy along the pristine beaches of Kovalam and surf the cool breeze as well as enjoy the bliss of the warm water of the Arabian Sea. Overnight at hotel in Kovalam.
- Day 10
Kovalam - Trivandrum
DepartureMorning after breakfast drive to Trivendrum Airport to connect flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|
This is a dynamically created website with no presence of any cookies. We do not retrieve any client information and offer a totally secured online payment gateway. Your no personal information will be shared via cookie. Every computer has the criteria to decline file downloads like cookies. So you may go for the option to decline all cookies via your computer. But we are not at all responsible nor do we have any control over any of the cookie through your advertisements. They get automatically downloaded at the time you click any advertisements. So try not to click any of the advertisements during the payment process to avoid such issues.
1. The Booking GO INDIA HOLIDAY is very straight with all its Terms and Conditions. The contract is liable when the booking of your tour package of your choice is confirmed from our side and we receive the signed booking form and deposits. All your bookings and confirmations are carefully handled by the GO INDIA HOLIDAY through email or telephone or via our Internet sites. Every relevant clause must vey correctly filled. The signed booking form confirms your approval to accept our every terms and condition applicable for our client's during the whole process.
2. Deposit After the completion of the process of the signed booking form you must have to deposit 50% of your travel cost to the company.
3. Payment The payments will be done on the name of GO INDIA HOLIDAY through cheque, Demand Draft, Credit card or electronic money transfer. The add on surge of 3%- 5% will be applicable on the credit card payments that will be later added to your invoice cost. If the booking is made within 10 days of tour departure in that case there will be immediate full payment.
4. Balance After the completion of the booking form and deposit received, there will be an invoice that will be sent to you along with a receipt for the already paid. The payment of the tour will be done before 28 days of the tour departure. In case there is any booking done within 14 working days of the tour departure, it will be considered under the late booking process and there the payment will be done in full. If someone fails to pay the full amount within the 28 days of circle prior to tour departure, the booking will be cancelled. The cancellation of the payment fee detail is mentioned below:
5. If you cancel your Holiday If anyone among the tour member wish to cancel the tour, written notice must be send to the Tours Department of GO INDIA HOLIDAY Company along with the signature of the same of the booking form. the date of cancellation will be considered on the day when the written notice along with the signature will be received at the company. As this incurs administrative cost and retention charges by hotel, the cancellation charges will apply on the following scale:
a)Less than 90 days but more than 15 days: 30% of the total package price.
b)Less than 15 days but more than 07 days: 50% of the total package price.
c) Less than 07 days: No refund.
In case of reservation cancellation the mail should be sent at [email protected] / [email protected] (MD) and contact our customer Service representative for further inquiry. In case of any refund, the due amount will be processed within the 35 days of the receipt of your cancellation notice. Traveller Substitutions Are Considered Reservation Cancellations And Are Subject To Cancellation Fees. Flight cancellation will cost INR 3500/per person except in case if there is non-refundable air fare. During such case 100% cost of the fare will be deducted.
6. If you change your booking If you wish to change your travel arrangements, date, accommodations once your confirmation invoice is issued, we will try our best to satisfy your change but this won't be possible in every case.
7. Liability The company does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As an operator of the package tour therefore, we cannot be held liable.
The company is only the tour operator. It does not hold any ownership of any hotel, coach or other accommodation facilities of the tour package. We do not hold liability of anything
a) Where there has been no blame with respect to the organization, provider or operators.
b) Where the disappointments in execution of the agreement are inferable from the client.
c)Where the disappointments are inferable from an outsider not associated with the arrangement of the occasion and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
d)Where the disappointments are because of strange and unforeseeable conditions outside your ability to control.
e) Where the disappointments are because of an occasion which you or your provider even with all due care couldn't anticipate or foresee.
We take whole responsibility to ensure good and healthy services good in both respect quality as well as standard that will be happily acceptable by the passengers. The information provided in our website is provided with best knowledge of the organization and take responsibility to take good care of everything with an intention of good faith.
8. Complaints We do our best possible to make the journey of our clients smooth and hassles, but every time things do not work out as same and good. In such case you can complain about your issue to the GO INDIA HOLIDAY Manager at the very same time so that he could resolve your problem within little time span. If further there is no such action taken by the representative you can send your complain within 28 days of the tour ending in written. If you fail to register you handwritten complain in the mentioned time circle it will affect the investigation and outcome of the complaint. Any dispute between clients and GO INDIA HOLIDAY. will be governed by the Jurisdiction of India Delhi Only.
9. Passports & Visas To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
10. Health Any person suffering from contagious disease is not permitted to travel. If any person caught with such disease during the tour, he/she will be immediately departed. And have to make his/her arrangement by own to return back home.
11. Early Check-in / Late Check out The standard check-in and check-out of any good hotel is 1200 Hrs. (IST). The cost of Early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can sometime make it for you but we can't assure you for such services every time. It totally depends upon the hotel, occasion and their availability.
12. Extra Uses of our Vehicle Please note that the cost of the vehicle of your extra use like usage of your tour cab after the transfer or after the scheduled sightseeing is not included in your tour cost until and unless it is mentioned in your itinerary.
13. Rights to amend the itinerary if required Once your tour is started you have to follow the finalized itinerary strictly. In case of any such critical circumstances that is beyond the control, some or the entire itinerary will be changed to ensure the smooth and safe journey of the passenger which is our foremost responsibility.
14. SurchargeYour travel arrangement will be subjected to any surcharges in case of any hike in the fuel price or scheduled airfare or any other taxes by the government. We will try our best to absorb up to 2% of such surcharges. Beyond 2% will be charged.
15. Our Liability Our company GO INDIA HOLIDAY takes responsibility of all those arrangements of your holiday package which are totally within our control and reach and takes whole liability of our clients for any negligence or ignorance from our agents and employees. However there are certain circumstances which are out of our reach and control, in such cases we are not prepared to take the liability. GO INDIA HOLIDAY is an extremely well known National and International Tour, Travel Packages Company in India which offers many bundles like as Golden Triangle Tour bundles - Golden Triangle South India, Culture Tour Packages in India, with GO INDIA HOLIDAY, get travel bargains on visit Packages and spare more. Spa, Ayurveda Tour Packages, Spa and Ayurveda Treatment, Heritage Culture Tours in India, Heritage Culture Tour Packages, Sikkim and Darjeeling Tour Packages, Best, Honeymoon, Holidays, Honeymoon Packages - Goa, Kashmir, Kerala, Shimla, Best places in India, Best Places to Visit - Goa, Kashmir, Kerala, Taj Mahal in India, Best in India-Taj Mahal, Nightlife in Goa, Temples in South India. Presently there are a couple of approaches to keep you roused to get out and about. Here are five basic things to keep you inspired and pondering travel:
The company is not at all responsible for any uneven casualties like Any death, personal injury, sickness accidents, loss delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or theft of anyone travelling with him. Any demonstration, oversight, default of any self-employed entity or other individual or by any hireling or specialists utilized by them who might be locked in or worried in the arrangement of settlement, refreshment, carriage office or administration for the customer or for any individual going with him howsoever caused. The company will also not take any liability of any event out of our control such as natural disasters, industrial disputes, reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and sea ports and similar events or any other such calamities that we can control or can't reach to sort it out.
Minimum cancellation 20% (except flights)
· 25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
· 50% Between 30-10 Days Before Tour Departure
· 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
· 100% Between 05-Same Day & No show
· Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost If you need to cancel your reservation, please send us a mail at [email protected] / [email protected] (MD) and contact a "Go India Holiday" customer Service representative. To receive any refund, if applicable, that may be Due will be processed within 35 days after our receipt of your written Notice of cancellation. Traveller Substitutions Are Considered Reservation Cancellations and Are subject To Cancellation Fees and it should be issued in the form of Credit Note. Traveller Substitutions Are Considered Reservation Cancellations and Are subject To Cancellation Fees and it should be issued in the form of Credit Note.
NOTE: In case of third party products, such as cruise holiday, bus and train tickets, 5 Star hotels, services during the trade fair period, festival periods, the rules relating to payment terms, cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned third party service provider would be applicable and in addition the company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges of Rs. 2,000 per person.
There will be a service tax of 15% presently applicable over and above all mentioned charges. Hence, post deduction of cancellation charges with service tax, balance amount will be refunded.Learn more.