Khajuraho Jabalpur Best Tour Package
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- jhansi START CITY
- jabalpur END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jhansi Orchha Khajuraho Jabalpur
- Day 01
Jhansi - Khajuraho
ArrivalArrive in Jhansi. Proceed to Khajuraho by coach. En-route visit to Jhansi fort. Later visit to Orchha which includes Jahangir Palace, Raj Mahal, Raj Parveen Mahal. Arrive in Khajuraho in the evening.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourEnjoy the temple tour of Khajuraho. Visit Kandaria Mahadev & Laxman temple, Jain temple. Experience the famous light and sound show in the evening.
- Day 03
Khajuraho - Jabalpur
Panna National ParkProceed to Jabalpur. Enroute visit Panna National Park by jeep safari where you can enjoy sightseeing of Tiger and other rare animals. Arrive in Jabalpur. Free time for Shopping.Extra Topping : Tea/ Coffee After Morning Safari at Panna National Park.
- Day 04
DepartureProceed to visit Dhuwadhar Falls and enjoy boat ride through marble rocks on Narmada River at Bhedhaghat. Proceed to Visit Madan Mahal Fort known for its Durgavati Fort. Later we proceed to visit Balancing Rock – It is a place where a stone balances itself on another stone and it does not fall. Board the Train for your Hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.