Kumarakom Alleppey Thottappally Houseboat Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- kumarakom START CITY
- alleppey END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
Kumarakom - KumarakomKumarakom is cluster of little islands on the Vembanad lake. It has a vast network of rivers and canals.Arrival at Kumarakom and board the houseboat around 12noon. Cruise through the Vembanad lake which is the largest fresh water lake in Asia, R block & C block- the man made islands in the middle of Vembanad lake, Pathiramanal island etc.Overnight stay in the house boat.
- Day 02
Kumarakom - Alleppey
Alleppey, Called as Venice of the East, is the place of immense natural beauty with lakes , lagoons and fresh water rivers. Cruise through the Punnamada Lake - the venue of famous Nehru Trophy boat race and Pallathuruthy river. Visiting of Chambakkulam church and the famous race boat - Chambakkulam chundan. Cruise through the Neumudi river, Kuppapuram canal etc. , en route visiting of paddy fields, typical Kerala villages etc.Overnight stay in houseboat.
- Day 03
Alleppey - Alleppey
Alleppey KollamCruise through the Thakazhi canal, Veliyanad village, Kidangara river, Kavalam , Kuttanad - called as the rice bowl of kerala, visiting of Karumadikuttan - the 200 yrs old statue, temples etc..
- Day 04
Alleppey - Alleppey
AlleppeyAfter the morning cruise and breakfast, check out the house boat at Thottappally around 10am
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.