Maharashtra Jyotirlinga with Ashtavinayak and Shirdi Tour
- 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYSDURATION
- mumbai START CITY
- mumbai END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Mumbai Shirdi Aurangabad Nanded Ahmadnagar Bhimashankar
- Day 01
Mumbai - Shirdi
ArrivalArrive at Shirdi. Afternoon / Evening Darshan at Shirdi.
- Day 02
Shirdi - Aurangabad
By SurfaceTravel to Aurangabad (Grishneshwar) via Shani Shingapur.
- Day 03
Aurangabad - Nanded
By SurfaceTravel to Nanded via Aundha Nagnath Temple. Evening visit to the Hazur Sahib Gurdwara.
- Day 04
Nanded - Ahmednagar
By SurfaceMorning Excursion to Parli Baidyanath Temple and then Proceed to Ahmadnagar.
- Day 05
Ahmednagar - Bhimashankar
Travel to Pune. Enroute Visit Ozar, Lenyadri, Ranjangaon Ashtaviyak Temples and Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Temple.
- Day 06
Local Sightseeing TourTake Solapur Road and visit three Ashtavinayak Temples at Theur, Morgaon and Siddhtek.
- Day 07
Bhimashankar - Mumbai
Visit Ashtavinayak Temples near Khopoli and at Pali before returning to Mumbai / Pune.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|