Mathura Temple Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- new-delhi START CITY
- new-delhi END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Delhi - Mathura - Delhi
- Day 1
160 Kms / 03 Hrs
Welcome to Delhi, the Grand Capital of India. Upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station in Delhi, you will be transferred on a picturesque drive to Mathura. On arrival, check-in to your hotel.Later in a day, visit the birth place of lord Krishna, the sacred ghats and the Kunds of Mathura. In the evening, visit the Yamuna Ghat to witness the Aarti. Small oil lamps that glide on the river set the docile water sparkling and the reflection of thousands of glistening lights on the sinuous brook set a marvellous spectacle.Overnight in Mathura.
- Day 02
Full Day Temple Tour
In the morning, enjoy a full-day sightseeing of Gokul dham and Vrindavan. Visit the various sites, which still reverberate with the enchantment of Lord Krishna. The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore this holy town on your own.Overnight in Mathura.
- Day 03
160 Kms / 03 Hrs
Morning after breakfast visit Temple later you are transferred to Airport / Railway Station in Delhi for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.