Mesmerizing Madhya Pradesh Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- new-delhi START CITY
- indore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bhopal – Sanchi – Bhimbetka – Ujjain – Indore – Mandu – Omkareshwar – Maheshwar – Indore
- Day 01
New Delhi - Bhopal
ArrivalWelcome at Bhopal, on arrival Namaste India Trip Representative, check in to the hotel to relax. Later go for Bhopal local city tour, which include Bhopal Bharat Museum, Birla Temple, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya and Taj-UL-Masjid. Later, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 02
City TourToday, a full day tour of Bhimbetka and Sanchi. Start with a trip to the massive stupas and museum of Sanchi, a famous pilgrimage destination for Buddhists. Later Drive to Bhimbetka rock caves, famous for its paintings and sketches dating back to the pre-historic times. Later, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 03
Bhopal - Indore
By SurfaceIn the morning, check out from the hotel and drive towards Indore. On the way, halt in Ujjain and explore its tourist attractions which include Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir, Kal Bhairava, Kaliadeh Palace, Navagarha Mandir, Gopal Mandir, Harsiddhi Temple, Vedh Shala (Observatory) and Mahakaleshwar Temple. On reaching Indore, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 04
Indore - Mandu
By SurfaceAfter breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Mandu. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Mandu which include Hoshang’s Tomb, Ashrafi Mahal, Jahaz Mahal (Ship Palace), Hindola Mahal (Swing Palace) and the Rupmati’s Pavilion. Later, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 05
Mandu - Maheshwar
By SurfaceAfter breakfast in the morning, drive towards Maheshwar. On the way, halt at Omkareshwar for sightseeing. Omkareshwar is a popular pilgrim center and one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Pay a visit to the famous Omkar Mandhata Temple. Later, proceed towards Maheshwar, a famous temple town located on the banks of river Narmada. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 06
Maheshwar - Indore
Today, after breakfast, you will be transferred to the Indore Airport to board connecting flight to Delhi.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.