Muktinath 6 Days Group Tour
Muktinath Group Tour For 05 Nights 06 Days, The trip begins with a visit to Pashupatinath Temple on the first day. Take grace with God Shiva then transfer to the new bus station at Gongabu. Around 1:30 pm departs Kathmandu to Muktinath on a sharing bus following the Prithvi Highway. The route passes through Pokhara, Beni, Tatopani, Ghasa, Marpha, Jomsom, Kagbeni, then to Ranipauwa, Muktinath.
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- START CITY
- END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Kathmandu - Muktinath
- Day 01
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.