Odisha Tadka Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- bhubneshwar START CITY
- bhubneshwar END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bhubneshwar Puri
- Day 01
Full Day TourOn arrival at Bhuvaneswar, receive & transfer to Hotel. After Lunch leave for sightseeing to Nandan Kanan, Khandagiri & Udayagiri (Jain Temple and Caves), the evening can be spent for shopping at Ekamra Hat (The artisans’ market). Overnight’s stay at Hotel.
- Day 02
Bhubneshwar - Bhubneshwar
LalitgiriAfter breakfast, leave for a visit to Lalitgiri, Ratnagiri & Udayagiri (Buddhist circuit) and return to Bhubaneswar enroot visit Merine museum at Cuttack. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
- Day 03
Bhubneshwar - Puri
konarkCheck-out from Hotel & proceed to Konark for a visit to Sun Temple enroot visit Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar, Siddheswar, Rajarani & Megheswar then Dhauli, the Peace Pagoda. After lunch at Konark, proceed to Puri on the Marine Drive. Upon arrival at Puri, check into a Hotel. Evening can be spent on the beach. Overnight at Puri.
- Day 04
Puri - Bhubneshwar
SatparaAfter breakfast leave for Satapada for a visit to Chilika Lake. Visit to Sea Mouth & Errawady Dolphins by motor boat. Then drive to Bhubaneswar Airport / railway station. Depart with the Sweet memories.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.