Same Day Agra Taj Mahal Tour Package
Taj Mahal Agra Tour is most visited place in India. During Business Trip to India or in Short time Agra can visit same day from Delhi. We have options for overnight Stays to know more about Taj Mahal History. From Delhi Can reach by Car only 200 Kms with in 4 Hrs & if you want Experince Indian Train we have Fastest Train cover distance 2 hrs 45 min. Call us for book Agra City Tour we will provide our best services with guide to visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- 0 NIGHTS 1 DAYSDURATION
- new-delhi START CITY
- new-delhi END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Delhi Agra Delhi
- Day 01
New Delhi - Agra
250 (One Way)
Morning 06:00 Hours - Pick Up From Delhi Hotel / Airport in Delhi / NCR / Gurgaon.
(Recommended time between 6:00 AM - 08:00 AM)
Pick up in the morning from your respective place by an Air Condition private car. Drive to Agra through the Indian countryside by way of Yamuna Expressway Road. En-route, that you can come to a decision to discontinue for breakfast and Refreshment for a while.
10:00 Hrs: TAJ MAHAL Sightseeing With Guide
After long drive reach at Agra meet our local tour Guide start your tour visit Taj Mahal - "the epitome of love", "a monument of immeasurable beauty". Standing majestically on the banks of River Yamuna, Taj Mahal is synonymous with love and romance. It is believed that the name "Taj Mahal" was derived from the name of Shah Jahan wife Mumtaz Mahal and means "Crown Palace". The purity of the white marble, the exquisite ornamentation, precious gemstones used and its picturesque location, all make Taj Mahal a place amongst the most popular ones. However, unless and until, one knows the love story behind the Taj Mahal of India, it will come up as just a beautiful building.
12:30 Hrs: AGRA RED FORT
Red Fort The Agra Fort’s construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1565 when he was just 23 years of age. Within the fort are several fascinating buildings – the Pearl Mosque built of marble, the Hall of Public Audiences, the Hall of Private Audiences where the famous "peacock throne" was kept, the Octagonal Tower, the Jehangir Palace built by Akbar for his son Jehangir and the Khas Mahal, a beautiful white marble structure used as a private palace. Agra Fort is now Comes under UNESCO World Heritage sites.
13:30 Hrs: LUNCH TIME
After Agra Fort Sightseeing Enjoy your Hot & delicious Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
14:30 Hrs: Explore Art and Crafts / Local Markets and have experience with Marvel Inlay Demonstration & Shopping / free for leisure.
16:00 Hrs: DEPARTURE
After finish Agra Tour Drive to Delhi, we will drop you at Hotel / Residence.
NOTE: Taj Mahal Close on Every Friday.
- Delhi To Agra By Surface / Train Optional.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- English Speaking Guide for Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Marvel Inlay Work Demonstration.
- Entry Fees of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- All Toll Tax Parking & Transport Taxes including Driver.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Ac Sedan Car||02||USD 80||USD 100||USD 150|