Shimoga Jog And Kunchikal Water Falls Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bangalore - Shimoga - Jog Water Falls - Kunchikal Falls
- Day 01
Bangalore - Shimoga
300 Kms / 06 Hrs
Upon arrival at the Bengaluru Airport or the railway station, you are relocating to Shimoga. It takes around 7 hours drive to reach Shimoga and upon arrival, you check into the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure in the comfort of the hotel or explore the beautiful city by yourself. Later, return back to the hotel and stay over for the night.
- Day 02
Jog Water Falls
In the morning, post breakfast, you head towards the majestic waterfall in the state, Jog falls. It takes around 3 hours drive to reach Jog. The falls is created by the Sharavathi River and falls from the height of 830 ft. It is segmented falls and is one of the major tourist attractions in Karnataka. Return back from this excursion and spend the rest of the evening at leisure or explore the city. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03
In the morning, after breakfast, your day is planned to visit another waterfall spot: Kunchikal fall. It is the highest waterfalls in India, with the height of 1,493 ft and is formed by the Varahi River. During the monsoon season, the waterfalls rise up to flow in great intensity, making the view of the falls spectacular. The Kunchikal Falls is located in the Western Ghats, the area is home to several rare species of plants and animals. You can enjoy the sunset from one of the points in the Agumbe valley. After the waterfall visitation, the rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city and to rest in the comfort of the hotel. Stay overnight in Shimoga.
- Day 04
Shimoga - Bangalore
300 Kms / 06 Hrs
In the morning, you return back to Bangaluru, which marks the end of this tour. Set off for the respected airport or railway stations.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.