Shravanabelagola Gommatagiri Jain Temple Tour
- 1 NIGHTS 2 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Shravanabelagola Gommatagiri Jain Temple Tour
- Day 01
Bangalore - Mysore
150 Kms / 03 hrsOur representative will pick you from Bangalore (Airport or Railway station or Residence) and drive to Shravanabelagola. Shravanabelagola is one of the most important Jain Pilgrim Centres of India. Shravanabelagola has two hills Chandragiri and Vindhyagiri. The 57 feet world's largest monolith statue of Bhagawan Sri Bahubali (Gommateshwara) is located on Vindhyagiri hill. The statue was installed in 981 AD. Visit and get the divine blessings of Bahubaliji and spend some time on the hill. Then visit to nearest Chandragiri hill and visit few temples in the hillock. Then, depart from Shravanabelagola and drive to Mysore. if time permits enroute, visit to Brindavan Garden, one of the most beautifully laid out terrace gardens in the world with Musical and dancing fountain as main attraction. On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 02
Mysore - Bangalore
150 Kms / 03 hrsMorning, at 6.00 AM visit to Gommatagiri in Mysore. Gommatagiri is popular for 700 year old statue of Bhagawan Bahubali (also known as Gommateshwara) is erected atop a 50 meter tall hillock called 'Shravana Gudda'. The statue of Bahualiji is 20 feet tall. Visit and get the divine blessings of Bahubaliji and retun to the hotel at 8.30 AM. After breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Sri Shantinatha Basadi at Sayyaji Rao Road, Sri Parshwanatha Basadi at Chandragupta Road, Sri Mahavir Swamy Digambar Jain Temple at TK Layout. Afternoon, drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Residence or Railway Station or Airport.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.