Shravanabelagola Moodbidri Dharmasthala Jain Tirth
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
Bangalore - MaheshwarOur representative will pick up you from Bangalore (Airport or Railway station or Residence) and drive to Shravanabelagola. Shravanabelagola is one of the important Jain seat of worship. There are two important hills called Chandragiri and Vindhyagiri. On arrival at Shravanabelagola, visit worlds monolith statue of Bhagawan Shri Bahubali also called as Gommateshwara in Kannda language. The statue is 57 feet height and regarded as world's tallest statue. Then proceed to the nearest Chandragiri hill and visit few basadis in the hillock. Afternoon, you can proceed to Moodbidri, the most important Jain pilgrim centers known for 18 Basadis, therefore Moodbidri is well known as Jain Kashi of Karnataka. On arrival at Moodbidri, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- DayMorning full day free for temple visits at Moodbidri. First (at 6.30 AM) visit Badaga Basadi, the 16 century temple housing idol of Lord Chandranatha. Then visit Tribhuvan Tilak Chudamani Basadi (Thousand Pillar Temple) is ornately carved in the Vijayanagar style and is the largest basadi compared to other Basadis. Then visit other Basadis, Amongst the 18 Basadi, the most famous are Hire Basadi (Ammanavara Basadi), Shettra Basadi, Leppada Basadi, Guru Basadi, Derammashetti Basadi, Patashala Basadi, Kallu Basadi and other remaining Jain Basadis. Evening, visit to Ancient Jain Pond (Betkeri water pond) and National archaeological monument Jain Tomb (Samadhis of Jaina Ascetics). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- DayMorning, check out the hotel and drive to Sri Kshetra Dharmasthala, the abode of Lord Manjunatha Swami and the sacred place of Hindus and Jains. One can see the blend of Hinduism and Jainism at Dharmasthala. On arrival at Dharmasthala, visit Chandranathaswami Basadi (Jain Temple) located nearby Nelyadi Beedu (beside Car Museum), then visit to Lord Manjunatha swami Temple (Hindu Temple) and the statue of Bhagawan Bahubali (Gommateshwara). Then drive to Bangalore, on arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to your residence or railway station or airport. Trip ends with the divine blessings.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.