Thekkady Wildlife Tour
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- cochin START CITY
- cochin END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Cochin Thekkady
- Day 01
Cochin - Thekkady
200 Kms/ 05 Hrs
Arrival at Cochin airport and a road trip to Thekkady, and then checking into your hotel/resort. Free to rest and refresh after your long day and look forward to your exciting Thekkady sightseeing on the next day. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02
Full Day Tour
After breakfast from the hotel/resort get ready for full day sightseeing in Thekkady. The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the lake Periyar near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Boating takes around two hours and if you are lucky and one is often lucky, you will spot wild animals herding in to drink the lake water particularly in the early hours of the day. This place is a photographer joy so if you love photography just click on... Many award winning photographs has come out of this heaven. Thekkady is also known for adventure tourism. The Forest Department offers many programs including Periyar Tiger Trail, Nature walk, Bamboo Rafting, etc. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jungle Jeep Safari – it will start at early morning 5.30 am proceed to Gavi 40 kms by jeep, we will reach the Forest Station Gavi around 8 – 8.30 am in there restaurant can have the breakfast after that we can do with forest guide for the Jungle Trekking 2-3 hours. return from that around 12- 12.30 pm. After lunch if you are intrested can do one more trekking otherwise can do the Fun Boating – Peddaling in Gavi lake 1 – 2 hours after the Tea and snacks return to Thekkady back at 5.30 pm.
- Day 04
Thekkady - Cochin
DepartureMorning after breakfast, proceed to Cochin for a bit of sightseeing, shopping and for return journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.